Kine has been a regular L&B Extension wearer for a long time now. L&B is her go-to brand when she wants to add length and volume to her hair. Many of you have probably seen her in our Gallery where we have a lot of “before and after” pics with Locks & Bonds Extensions. Yes, these are ALL our own models and ONLY with L&B hair!
Proof that she has got extensions down-pat is this photo! She is wearing 5 packs of 22″ tape extensions in Tri-color #24/16/10 (Medium Sandy Blonde + Caramel Dark Blonde + Light Brown). 5 packs are max. for her as she says that more would not fit on her head:) Note: Colors may appear different on some photos because of available light, camera settings and monitors, so go to L&B Color-Chart for actual hair color.
Styling Tip for this Look:
- Use a Clipless Curling Iron approx. 1.5 to 2″ diameter
- Wrap about 1-2″ strands of your hair and extensions hair around the barrel from root to tips.
- Only use medium heat and hold for on average about 8 seconds and release hair. (Always test to see how long to hold you hair around the hot barrel. If the curl is not as wavy as you like, hold a few seconds longer, but always pay attention and don’t over-hold!). If heat is used properly, it will not damage hair. It will make hair look smooth and shiny!
- Don’t forget to use heat protection spray beforehand and let each spiral cool down before gently finger-combing the waves.
- We do not recommend using hairspray on the extensions because free-flowing always looks best, but you can spray a bit onto your own hair to keep the top layer in place. These waves will hold a long time!
Thanks again Kine for this great photo and check out Kine’s blog (link in our Gallery)
More from my site